03 March 2014

Thinking of you card–Crafts & Me Philomena

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a lovely weekend. Today I’d like to share with you my latest card using the Philomena Digi Paper, Insert & Element Set that is available from Crafts & Me.

DSCF3291

I’ve printed the designs out using paper that is 120gsm and I’ve inked the edges using Frayed Burlap.

Philomena Front Sheet

The sentiment I created using Photoshop and is available for you to download. All you have to do is click on the picture and then right click. If you do download it all I ask is that you leave a comment :0)

My Thoughts Are Free To Go

The flowers I made using scrap bits of material and the envelope is from the Philomena Digi Paper, Insert & Element Set.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful paper set Michelle and a very generous offer of the free sentiment. Thank you lovely lady, the words are beautiful. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygosh, you are killing me with all this beauty! And my wallet because now I have to go get that paper!! Soooo pretty hun, I love it! And wow, another amazing sentiment and for FREE!!! Unreal! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x